Prince TT Tan

|
Finally, I had decided what to write for my first entry. And of cause it must be something that is special enough to have this honourable first entry. Here it is. Let me tell a little story dated back on the 16/05/04.

A little so called monster was born from "somewhere". Somewhere which means places maybe like from MARS !!! Pathetic eh ??? The reason why I said so is because he's a destroyer. Always destroying all my things with his sharp little tooth.

This is what I called sharp little tooth. Or maybe perhaps he's from the 19th Century, The Dinosaurs Century. He can never stop hunger for food. Any kind of food that is taste better then his own dog food, but still McDonald's is still his favourite.

Hehehe....but most of the time he has been very loyal to me, he has been staying by my side when I'm down, lonely, angry, busy...... & etc's in each and every moments of my day. That is why people said "Dog's are men's best friend" which it had proven to be true.

Thank you and I love you so much, my dearest son TT !!! You had always been the best.

Anyway, is time for bed TT, nitez to everyone!!!

ZZZZzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

0 Colourings: