Onitsuka Tiger x Tokidoki

|
Finally, I've got my shoe shipped all the way from US. Hehe.... I fall in love with it so much.
It's a 2 in 1 brand. What more can I say, AWESOME !!!

Took me so much time to go looking and calling around to all the outlets just to get my hands on this pair of shoe but, all was out of stock with a limited of the shoe size. That is why is oredered in through online. It's the pleasure and the temptation of having a pair. I'm satisfied......




Now you know why I must have it ???


5 Colourings:

Sweet-Lil-Devilish said...

SHOW OFF !!!

Wilson said...

The best thing in life are SHARE!!!

Anonymous said...

ah son, my fren say tokidoki ver.2 coming soon hehe

Wilson said...

OMG...Im gonna to crazy again.
How your fren know about that?

Anonymous said...

coz my fren work for gigasport lor... onitsuka tiger distributor ar, hehehe.

visit the blog for updates http://otnight.blogspot.com